Today, I'm sharing a video I made for Clique Kits using the NEW Clique Into December cut file - DIY Wreath. This cut file has over 30 pieces included with it! So I decided to create the wreath for a card and I LOVE the results.
This is my first video in quite some time. But I was really excited to create it and try out this cut file.
- Clique Kits: Clique into December - DIY Wreath Cut File
- Gelatos: Coconut, Chocolate, Silver Ice, Black Licorice, Gold Champagne, Metallic Mint, Lime, Pistachio, Green Tea, Spearmint, Peach, Lemon, Mango, Tangerine, Blood Orange, Red Cherry, Butterscotch
- Kraft Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Wink of Stella - Clear Glitter
- Versamark Watermark Inkpad
- Ranger: Superfine Embossing Powder - Gold
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and check out the Clique Kits blog today for a Blog Hop with the Tombow Design Team!