14 March 2017

Special Project

Happy Tuesday,
I'm working (slowly) on a special project for one of my BEST friends! (I have shared this with her already, so she knows I'm posting it publicly). In (I believe) May/June of 2015 my best friend called me with some news (she lives in Washington)...she asked if I have room for 3 babies in my heart. I was thinking they are getting more dogs! Nope... she was pregnant... with triplets! So fast forward. They were born premature in November of 2015 (all are healthy 1 year olds now).

So, since my life is getting into a better routine and I'm done with school... I finally have time to work on their baby albums!! YEA! So yesterday I started and got 1 page done for each kid. I'm going to be putting this together in a 4x6 album or 6x8 album. I have not decided yet. And like I said...slow process still. But I wanted to share with you what I have so far!

Oh and one quick thing...don't forget to follow my NEW Instagram: LaceyAnnDesigns. I will be doing a giveaway soon!




They have 2 boys and 1 girl! 

The layouts above were based on the Clique Kits: March 2017 Kit - Play (available a la carte in their shop). The collection that this kit is based around is Shimelle - Little By Little, which is perfect for starting these album. You can see I can make it very girly or add those boyish touches! The letter stickers are from other collections and things I had in my stash.


Products: Clique Kits: March 2017 Kit - PlayAlphas: Simple Stories (Sn@p: Typeset; DIY: Letter Stickers); American Crafts (Saturday Collection Thickers - Petals Black & White; Cedar Lane: Glitter Thickers); Jillibean Soup: Alphabeans                                                                     

No comments: