17 May 2007

I wish i had a Million $$$$

Yes I wish i was rich! Do you ever have urges where you just want to buy?? Maybe I have a disorder (shopping disorder) - But what girl doesn't??? There are just so many things I want right now. Don't necessarily NEED - but want.

I want (in no particular order): Canon Rebel XT DSLR camera (+ a lens), Puma Shoes, swim suit (this will be on the need list sooner than later - cruise is in August!), Fancy Pants Bella 12 x 12 sheet of acrylic stamps, and much more in the scrapbooking part of my life.

Okay - new tactic. How to make money quickly!?! Okay - I'll have to figure out money making scemes... legal of course. Hum...i'll have to think of this one and actually act upon it this time!

There is a NEEDS list - but it is shorter. I need a knee brace (or wrap of some sort for when i'm taking cardio karate) That's all i NEED.

1 comment:

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

when you figure it out, let me in on the secrets :-)