18 September 2007

Albums, Submissions & Rockstars!

I finished Emily & Steve's album. It turned out pretty good! Actually I love it!! I hope they do too. I really put a lot of hard work, time, and money into it. Who would have thought making an album would cost so much. It was definitly WELL worth it though!

So if anyone out there is looking for a wedding gift. Let me know. I think this album will be a great hit! It's more about who they have become and their journey as a couple, rather than just their wedding.

I have also been working on my cruise album. It's turning out cute. I'll scan pictures in soon. And i submitted 2 cards in hope they will get published. But we'll see.

I'm still holding out hope that i can get my camera soon! My goal is to now have it by "Spooky Ballets", so I can take archive pictures of the show and maybe even sell some.

This coming weekend is "Kid's Night Out". The theme is Rockstars & Popstars! IT's going to be so much fun! There are 10 kids signed up right now. I hope everyone comes dressed up in fun "Rockstar" outfits! We are having red carpet pictures, karoke, decorating foam frames (in which the red carpet pic will go in), playing games, there will be juice and cookies, and much more i'm sure! I can't wait. It's going to be a blast! I'll be sure to post pictures. At least of Ashley, Courtney & myself!

Well I hope to have more projects to share soon!!! Keep checking back! If you want to see the album, please message me and I will send it to you privately.

No comments: