21 January 2008

Wine & planning

Alright, here are 2 projects of the 3 i was going to post. I have to finish my title on my January Calendar page. So I should have that posted tomorrow night (hopefully).

The first project is a "Wine" book I made for my parents. They are writing down their favorite wines and i am providing them with a cute little book to do so! Each page has stickers (printed from my computer) that say: Date, Name & Notes. This way they can keep good track of why they liked a wine - when they had it, etc.

The little note cards tucked away in the pockets is for them to use when they are going to buy a bottle of wine - they can write down the name of it - that way they don't have to take the book with them or remember. These will also be good if a friend comes over and really enjoys a wine my parents have. My parents can write it down on these little notepad sheets.

Wine Notebook
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My next project - which is more a sneak peek than anything is my 2008 Day planner. I have hand stamped each date and the calendar pages are made on Adobe Photoshop and printed on full sheet label paper (so one side is sticky). I have completed February's layout with a focus on Valentines!

DayPlanner
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
By the way, this day planner is A LOT of work! I also am going to make a notes section and hopefully be able to move the other section tab and do an address section or something - not sure yet.

Let me know if you have an idea for another day planner section.

Thanks for looking!!! Calendar page to come soon....lets see how you are all doing

3 comments:

maryjo said...

these look great lacey! i was just debating whether i should buy the al date stamps & you convinced me i need them. the planner looks great. i really can't think of anything else...maybe a to do list area? the wine book is a great idea too & your parents will love it! maryjo

Sandy said...

I LOVE these! The planner just turned out awesome!! I want to make one, too!

Lu said...

Lacey, that day planner just rocks! I'm totally lifting this idea...well, once I get my scrap stuff organized and accessible again. Maybe I'll make one for my mother-in-law for next year. She's in real estate and lives through her day planner...LOL.