22 July 2008

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad bad BAD blogger. It's been a while since I've updated. I've been eyeing all the new products in the scrapbooking world in the last few weeks. CHA - summer was this past week/weekend. My favorites are still my favorites.

I'm loving the following companies: (like always) We R Memory Keepers, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Maya Roads, and Making Memories (this company is really starting to impress me). I am seeing a lot of Christmas lines and Halloween lines. I'm loving MME Christmas Line "Be Merry" & "Snowed In". Not to mention Fancy Pants Holiday Line "Happy Holidays". I'm loving the WRMK halloween line. It's called black out. I can not find the picture I had found earlier. But I love it!

Something cool I saw over at Lifetime Moments is BasicGrey has come out with fabric. How awesome is that!!! Check it out here. It is located toward the bottom of the post.

So there you have it - some of the things I've been eyeing. I'm hoping MemoryWorks picks up Pink Paislee & October Afternoon - that would rock. Oh and also Maya Roads!

I've also been addicted to the Twilight Series. Last night I finished New Moon and bought Eclipse. PLUS, I've already pre-ordered the new book. I can't wait to read them all and read them all again. And than see the movie!!! How did I become so addicted to another "teen" series of books. I still haven't finished Harry Potter - because I don't want it to end. I'm pathetic I know.

I will post stuff soon. Including Calendar pages for June & July!

No comments: