03 December 2008

FMB Christmas Holiday

I can not believe it is December already! Where did November go? It feels like it was just Halloween and now it's almost Christmas! I've busy as a bee getting things put together for the Fargo-Moorhead Ballet & Music Theatre Fargo-Moorhead's Christmas Holiday 2008 production. I'm finally excited to say that the program went to the printer this morning. That is a relief. Now it is the waiting game to see how they turn out.

Here is a flier I designed for the show. I have made a few other things - but are at home on my computer.
Photobucket
If you leave in Farg0-Moorhead (or close by) you should really come see this show. It's going to be FANTASTIC!

Other things I've been working on is marketing items for Monty (as I've previously said). I recently made him an email signature. If you live in Fargo-Moorhead and are looking to get in shape, stay fit, and need that extra push - Monty is a great trainer. He kicks your butt - but it's totally worth it when you see results. So if you are interested ask me more :)

Well - thats' my update. Other than that I drink tea like it's water (well it pretty much is) and the holiday's aren't good for diets... aka... i'm avoiding cookies - EXCEPT for today because i ran out of yogart and my boss made cookies (surprisingly), so I had an oatmeal raisin cookie. I justified that it was okay to eat b/c it is oatmeal and raisins. RIGHT??

No comments: