25 January 2010

Snow Day!

It is "blizzarding" outside. Which I think it's just incredibly windy and blowing the snow... which is what is going on. I woke up and got ready for work, called my boss and he said to come in at 9:30am. So at 9:30am I started to drive to work... I got 1/4 of mile from my apt... it was HORRIBLE. I could barely see in front of me, the drifts sucked. So I pulled over and called to say it was bad and wasn't sure if I would make it there. So I will try again at 1pm.

I'm having a Vikings hangover this morning. So sad that the dirty Saints beat my beloved Vikings! The Vikes played a good fair game. I wish they were going to Superbowl. I will be cheering on the Colts now.

In crafting world. Winter CHA is happening right now. I have seen a lot of sneak peeks that will break the budget. Can't WAIT to see what MemoryWorks comes up with for their Spring 2010 Catalog.

Today and tonight I will be working on some knitting to put up on Etsy! I have some half made Coffee Cozies to complete. To the left is just one thing I'm adding to my Etsy site (yes I know it's not knitting). It is a mini 4x6 album. Just add photos and there are journaling areas to add comments. I have 2 of these albums completed to sell.

As for the knitting, I'm adding cute animal coffee cozies to my store! I can't WAIT to share these with the world. I can do custom orders for them as well; if anyone is interested. The animal coffee cozies will be available this week for purchase.

MemoryWorks Simple Story paper line is STILL Available! Contact me to order it for yourself!

No comments: