15 December 2010

Christmas Shopping

Some people are hard to shop for then others.  This is DEFINITELY the case in my family.  My brother & mom are the HARDEST people to shop for.  Always have been.

I finally got my mom figured out and now onto my brother.  Hopefully (well it has to be) this weekend I'll find some fun stuff for him.

On another front, my sister in law, dad, and nephew are SUPER easy to shop for! I just bought my sister in law another gift today.  I must STOP!  And I keep thinking of things to get my nephew but have told myself I can't.  Maya was really easy to shop for this year as well (Matt's niece).  I'm mailing the gifts today (my car didn't start yesterday!).

So are you in search still of the perfect last minute gift??  How about a coffee cozy from LaceyBug Creations?!?  I still have some left in my Etsy shop, but they are going quickly!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
And don't forget HAIR CANDY coming in 2011!!! Crochet head bands, bow clips & flower clips!
Photobucket
I'm so excited to introduce this to my Etsy Shop in 2011!!

No comments: