07 February 2011

I do create

Life is consumed by renovations.  But don't worry, I've found time to create...or knit.  I just added a few new cozies to my Etsy shop.  More sweetheart cozies (which I will continue making throughout the year... why just give love to your coffee cups around Valentine's?  I like to give my cups love ALL year round!) and some more Tea Cozies (flower cozies). 

After we move into the house (hopefully by the end of next week) I will have more time to knit and scrapbook.  My new space is 95% completed.  I just need to add some base trim, resurface the door & resurface the built in.  But that will come over time.  I'm so excited to move into the space though!

Here are a few new cozies I've created in the past few weeks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have also had time to create a pair of custom ordered fingerless gloves for my friend Bonnie. She loves the color combo of Green, Red & Yellow and after a TRIAL pair of gloves that didn't turn out, I found the perfect yarn...here is the end results!
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a fun color combo to work with! Thanks Bonnie for asking me to create these for you!

No comments: