02 April 2011

Shabby Cards

I love to create! I love having space to do so (and I am lucky).  I love new products!  I placed an order with MemoryWorks last weekend and received a box of great goodies!  4 6x6 paper pads, matching elements, Destination kit, and so much more!!

Here are a few cards I created Friday night.  Get some creative juices out!

My Sincerest Thanks

Supplies: Kraft Paper, Crate Paper (Emma's Shop: 6x6 paper pad, Phase Stickes), buttons (BasicGrey, My Minds Eye), Stamps: American Crafts (Thanks), Lawn Fawn (Poloroid frame)

Celebrate Sunshine

Supplies: Kraft Paper, Crate Paper (Emma's Shop: 6x6 paper pad), BasicGrey (Hello Luscious: 6x6 pad), Stamps: American Crafts (Warble)

Thanks Card
Supplies: Crate Paper ((Emma's Shop: 6x6 paper pad), Unity Stamp Company (KOTM), flower, Twinery Twine

No comments: