15 June 2011

7 Days!!!

1 week from now, I'll be driving to Utah for the MemoryWorks Retreat!!! Holy man I can not WAIT!!!  I'm excited to see the MemoryWorks home office again, scrapbook, meet new friends, see old friends and scrapbook.  :)  I'm beyond excited about this adventure!

Photos from past retreats - on the Retreat website.

2009 Retreat Staff - Janey helping during a class


Photobucket
Kevin trying out the classes!
Photobucket
Goodies!!
Photobucket
MemoryWorks Consultants
Photobucket
Mary, Amber & I
Photobucket


I'm really excited!!  I'll be posting photos & videos throughout the 3 day retreat!!  So stay tuned to my blog as well as the MemoryWorks blog!

2 comments:

Karenladd said...

Have a wonderful time! Love the photos and pink shirts!

OhioDanielle said...

One of these years, I'll make it to the retreat!! Can't wait to see pics from the weekend :)