27 August 2012

A Peek of ME

I have been working on an album about me and my life. I'm using the Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic paper set; plus a whole bunch of other products I have in my stash that it coordinates. I'm using a Simple Stories - Mix & Match Album (soon to be SNAP albums being released this fall in many colors!!)

Cover
Page 1 (6x8)
page 2
The Simple Stories album has a mix of pages. They are all sized at 6x8, but some are split up into smaller sections.
Page 3 - 3x4 layouts

Page 4
Page 5 - 4x6 page Protector
page 6 - school
page 7 - school
page 8 - Coffee Break!
page 9 - coffee
I'm obviously still working on this album. I have been using instagram pictures, which I got printed. There are various places to print your instagram photos, check out this site for ideas. I used Persnickety Prints to print mine.

During this process I also purchased a vintage typewriter. I got it on Ebay for a great price and it just needs a cleaning. I love using it on my layouts and pages. TO me it adds some character.

I'll continue to update with more posts of this album as I complete them! Check back for more layouts and scrapbook projects!

Happy MONDAY!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute Lacey. Glad you have some time to scrapbook again.

Kim Hill said...

Lacey, this is FANTASTIC! You've inspired me. :)