What is going on?
- Each day for the entire month a TeamWorks member will post a blog with a Sketch and a Sample card.
- Join in the festivities, by posting your card based of the sketch (on your own blog or photo site) and link it up on the MemoryWorks blog (at the top).
- The more days you participate in the better your odds are to WIN a prize package from the MemoryWorks home office!! Yes, a PRIZE!!
- You have until November 30th to submit your cards (you can back pedal if you missed days).
- If you are a MemoryWorks consultant, you can also check out the challenge on the MW Studio!
- EVERYONE is welcomed to participate on the MemoryWorks Blog!
Day 1 - Hosted by Christine
Sketch from Retro Sketches BlogSupplies Used: BasicGrey - Aspen Frost (6x6 Paper pad), Unity Stamp (Peace, Love, Joy), Petaloo Flower
Day 2 - hosted by Kim
Supplies: Simple Stories - Homemade Holiday, Washi tape.
Day 3 - Hosted by Caroline
Supplies: Echo Park - This & That Christmas (6x6 Paper pad, Stickers) Hearts (Silhouette Design by me)
I must say, I ADORE the Echo Park This & That Christmas line. I wasn't sure about it and I got it in person and loved it! All the lines I worked with in the above cards could also work really well together!
Are you joining in the challenge? What are your favorite holiday lines?