12 January 2014

Clique Kits

I'm so excited to finally announce a new adventure I'm apart of with three other amazing and talented ladies! Jody Spiegelhoff, Gia Lau and Erica Thompson! We are starting a NEW paper crafting kit club coming this spring! IN the mean time, we'll be having some blog hops previewing what's to come!

My role in the whole process. I will be working on developing exclusive products and printables for our kits! How awesome is that?! I'm so excited to share my designs. You will see printables, flair, handmade embellishments and die cuts! These will be available to kit subscribers.

Don't worry, we will have some free printables throughout the year as well. With the launch of Clique Kits (yesterday) we released one of these free printables! I designed two sizes of printable calendar cards, they come in 3x4 or 4x6. You can download them from the Clique Kits site. Here is what they look like!


We also have a blog share coming up January 23rd with a few other scrappy friends, be sure to join us, check out some inspiration and get yet another printable! YES Another freebie!! Wahoo!

We are also social, so check us out at the following: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.

Thanks in advance for the support!

1 comment:

Katie Skiff said...

AWESOME!! Excited for you girls, I'll be stalking!!