18 December 2014

Holiday Cards - Post 2

Sometimes I get so busy I don't have a lot of time to create. That is why I love creating cards. They let me be creative, I can completed one in a short amount of time and feel like I accomplished something. Today I want to share with you some of the cards I created with the Clique Kits - Clique Cards: Holiday Edition Kit.

Card 1: I used a bunch of stamps, include something that were included in the kit and this set from Kaisercrafts and of course a bunch from my own stash to stamp this cards background. I layered on top some ribbon from the kit, the flair from the kit and I die cut the frame.

 I love this deer from the Dear Lizzy die cut Clique Kits had available (it was so popular it sold out).
 How about this darling deer?!? and that stamps! Both available inside the Clique Cards: Holiday Edition kit!






I still have lots of extras left from this kit and I hope to create more holiday projects with it. There is still one kit available in the Clique Kits shop. Get it before it's gone! I did create 11 cards with this kit and have one more card base left and LOTS of extras.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Lacey

No comments: