14 November 2007

Halloween & Christmas

Yes, sort of a weird combination...but hey "Nightmare Before Christmas" did well.

Here are a few projects I have been working on.

The ornament - for the holiday swap. This was my test one that my boss got for her birthday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is a clear glass ornament and I stamped on the outside and embossed. The inner snowflake started off clear acrylic and i inked and embossed

This second project is the cover of my halloween album. View my website for a supplies list. I will post more as I complete it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

leah said...

Love your cover page! I *adore* those papers. :D Don't know that I've seen them before, might have to peek over there and see what you used. ;)

Looks like you've got your ornament figured out! :)

leah said...

Darn it! It's that Salem set that I wanted but didn't get the chance to order!! Enjoy! :D

Sarah said...

Love the ornament! You don't happen to have my name do you????!!!! what is the snowflake made of? Man, I need to get working on my ornament!