04 November 2007

Roses

So Matt and I were suppose to have a "Date Night" last night. I haven't really seen him lately. I'm usually sleeping by the time he gets home. Well yesterday and friday he said he didn't have anything going on Saturday night. No rehearsals or anything. I was so excited. But, that was short lived. He had to go choreograph the finale at Concordia. He said he'd be done by 8:30pm - but that came and went. I went to bed around 11pm and he still wasn't home.

I woke up this morning and watched TV for a little bit and than went to go scrap. Well - look what I found on my scrapbook desk! With a sweet note (and icecream in the freezer!) - I LOVE icecream!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aren't they pretty!!! :D

2 comments:

maryjo said...

lacey those are beautiful & what a great guy u got there! very sweet. i really love the color of the roses so soft & subtle. i hope u got a bunch of scrapping done! mj

Sherry said...

Those are beautiful Lacey--how sweet of Matt. Great photos of them!