28 September 2008

FM Ballet - Photo Shoot

Yesterday I did a photo shoot with the Fargo Moorhead Ballet company (www.fmballet.org). I took their head shots and did some outdoor group & individual photos, plus some rehearsal/class photos. I'm so happy about the head shots...they turned out pretty good for an amature!! Today I am putting those head shots to good use - by putting them in the Spooky Ballet Program. Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday.

Head shot - Matt (serious)
Photobucket
Head shot - Sarah (company member)
Photobucket
Funky Company Photo
Photobucket
Against the wall company photo
Photobucket
This photo is from warm ups in the studio
Photobucket

I am so excited about the photos and can't wait to do more. I'm sure there will be many more photo shoots this year, since they have the new website.

No comments: