23 September 2008

Not much...

Well, I am a BAD blogger. I have been so busy, but nothing really exciting to tell.

Liz got married a few weekends ago, it was beautiful. It was so much fun to see the girls from High School again. I don't see them enough. I need to make more of an effort to go visit them. Liz looked stunning! And the location was awesome. I hope to get pictures up someday.

I still haven't posted pictures of my legwarmers - oops. I am working on another pair for Matt's mom. I'm going to learn how to knit in the round soon. My mom is going to show me. I think I'm ready for it!

Halloween is quickly approaching! Which means "SPOOKY BALLETS"!!! I'm so excited. I got to get my camera out and start attending some rehearsals. I'm waiting a little bit so they can get the choreography part pretty much completed - that way I can shoot them practicing a number and not learning it.

I've been keeping up with my working out. I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. Plus I have been going to 3 jazz classes and 1 hip hop class at the studio. I'm still really motivated! Which I'm surprised by.

No comments: