11 October 2008

It's october

I can't believe how quickly this fall is moving. I'm definitely not ready for winter. I thought I would share some pictures from the past month.

First pictures from Matt's Birthday - we celebrated at the Hub (a club in town). It was a lot of fun and we got to dance!!
Matt & Myself
Photobucket
our friend Ann, Matt & Myself
Photobucket
Matt, Myself, & AJ
Photobucket

I also went to Vegas this month and have a few pictures of my parents and myself. OH and I won $86!!
Me & my mom & dad
Photobucket
My mom & I
Photobucket

Next, my friend Liz got married in September. Here is a picture of my high school friends... I don't get to see them often. :(

Jaimie, Myself, Nicole, Liz (the bride - obviously), Alison, Dana, Kristen, & Missy
Photobucket

Last night we had a gathering at my friend Becky's apt. Some friends are in town (college friends) that we don't get to see often - so we played 'Singstar' & Guitar hero at Becky's. This is a picture of Kate & I.

Photobucket
Oh and we also had Candy Necklaces... :)

Finally, my pink legwarmers (note: this is a HORRIBLE picture - i didn't do any photo editing to it...so the light is bad bad bad and the color is off). But they are pink legwarmers with orange ribbon on the top.

Photobucket

Photobucket
There you have it - my life in the last month (for the most part)... :)

No comments: