27 October 2008

Spooky-TASTIC

Yesterday the Fargo - Moorhead Ballet company & cast of Spooky Ballet 2008 traveled to Detroit Lakes (an hour away from Fargo) to perform Spooky Ballets at the Historic Holmes Theater! It was a lot of fun - and very exhausting day.

First, the weather was HORRIBLE! It was like a blizzard...so roads were just crappy to drive on. To be safe I was driving 40 in a 65 zone... but so was every one else - the roads were so slippery. I am just not ready for winter - but thankfully it didn't stay.

During the day the cast had rehearsal and the performance was at 4pm. The cast did amazing. I took pictures during rehearsal and also during the performance. I got some great shots! This cast did a truly amazing job and I can't wait to see them in Fargo this upcoming weekend. They have 3 performances this weekend - Oct 31 @ 7pm & Nov. 1 @ 2pm & 7pm!

Matt is doing an amazing job. He did an excellent job choreographing and he is an awesome performer! I am so proud of him.

THRILLER
Photobucket
Thriller opening
Photobucket

Devil Goes Down in Georgia
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dracula
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: