04 February 2009

A look ahead

Okay - I have so many thoughts right now on what I want to do. BUT I need more time in a day!! Can someone add like an extra 5 hours to my day - that would be perfect (so my days would be 29 hour days).

So in the works in my world. I want to start making fingerless gloves to sell. If you would like a pair please contact me. I hope to get enough made to sell at A) the Dance studio & B) Etsy. So hopefully I can announce soon that I have some available for purchase at either of these places!!!

Second, I want to sell my mini albums again. I make these darling little mini - albums for scrappers or non-scrapbookers... That are easy to fill with 4x6 photos and have journaling on the opposing side. So stay tune for this as well.

On other notes: I would really like winter to be over, my birthday is in 13 days, and I still workout daily.

OH and finally - MemoryWorks has started a blog (as I posted previously). Each friday a MemoryWorks TeamWorks Member (Design team member) will be posting on the blog! GUESS WHAT! I am first. SO check out the MemoryWorks blog this friday (February 6, 2009) to see my post!

No comments: