18 February 2009

My Computer

For Christmas Matt gave me a laptop. Well - that was the intention. After 1 1/2 months and a huge headache later - we gave up on option #1 - going through Dell (ps... HORRIBLE customer service).

Then Matt suggested I just get an Apple since it would cost about the same as the Dell I was going to get. My reaction - HOLY CRAP YES!! It's my dream computer. Well after much thought and talk - we decided it's not in the budget for a few reason. 1 - I would have to also buy Adobe Creative Suites 4. Which I really want - but it is REALLY expensive. So that was just out of the question. However, we thought we could save for it...but it's going to be a few years.

So I finally thought, well I could just get a PC and when I save up for the Mac - Matt can take the PC I get now. PERFECT. He also liked the idea. So for the past 1 1/2 weeks I've been scouring the web for a computer, asking friends for advice and going to the store to touch and see the laptops in person.

In the end the one I REALLY wanted was only online and in the outlet section of Best Buy. So I am getting a bronze beauty. HP - Pavilion Laptop with Intel processor. 4 GB Memory & 320 GB Hard Drive. 14.1" screen. It is sooo cute.




It will arrive sometime in the next week! I'm soooo excited!

I am still also waiting for the arrival of my nephew. I hope he arrives in the next week as well. I am going down to visit my family (my parents will be in the Twin Cities) the last weekend of February! So I hope that little guy is here and I can love him more than I do now. :)

1 comment:

Elena said...

Ooooh! Congrats on your new computer Lacey! I have an HP Pavillion and love it! :)