10 April 2010

E-newsletter


If you haven't subscribed to my E-Newsletter, I would recommend it! Each month I share my favorite scrapbook products, what I see as a hot trend in the industry, a project (scrapbooking, paper crafting, knitting, sewing, etc), and much more. I'm so excited about the project I'm sharing this month. I'm inspired by all the "garland" projects out there in the crafting industry. The project I'm sharing with you in my newsletter could be done with either paper or fabric. I created mine with paper. Here is a sneak peek of it! If you subscribe to my newsletter (which I will send you when you sign-up) you will find full directions with photos of the project!

To sign-up for my e-newsletter, put your e-mail address into the slot on the left side of my blog where it says: My E-Newsletter.

No comments: