26 April 2010

New Adhesive...

I decided to try some NEW adhesive. I ran out of my Tombow runner the other week and was just using whatever I could find at home.

I ran to my LSS on Saturday afternoon to pick up more and saw the American Crafts: Strip adhesive runner. So I thought, why not try it. It is a new product MemoryWorks carries as well. So I bought one (It's cheaper then my previous adhesive, so why not).

I tried it out this afternoon, while creating a card and I actually REALLY like it. I love how it feels in my had, I can easily get a grip on the adhesive container, it rolls very nicely and easily, and it seems VERY sticky! Which is always a huge plus, I hate when I go back & pieces on my layouts or projects are falling off because my adhesive isn't tacky enough.

The only down side of it (for me) is the cap is detachable and I'm afraid that will be lost right away. Other then that - it's GREAT so far. I do however like solid adhesive runners and plan on purchasing this one soon, to see which I like better.

I'm really excited to try this new product though. I'm usually so set on my adhesive, so this is a nice change.

No comments: