05 October 2010

A trip to the pumpkin patch

Saturday we took a trip to the pumpkin patch!

I went down to the cities this weekend to visit my brother, sister in law, nephew and my MOM!! She was in town visiting. Saturday, we went to the pumpkin patch after Lucas woke up from his nap. I took a few pictures of him at the pumpkin patch (when I say a few - I mean 100)

Lucas picks out a pumpkin (which he ended up not getting).

And then Sunday we played outside in the leaves. I racked up the leaves and Lucas stood there and watched me.

Aw he is just the cutest thing EVER!!! I love this little guy so much! I am the luckiest Aunt in the world to have such an ADORABLE, sweet, fun, silly, amazing Nephew.

I have been sick for the past couple of days, so my e-newsletter needs some work done to it still before I send it and I haven't been able to craft at all. But tomorrow I'll have time!! I can't wait!

No comments: