01 October 2010

7 years

The month of October is Matt & my "anniversary month". We don't (and have never) had a specific day - rather the entire month. For 7 years now we have been dating. We've had ups and downs like all relationships. And we have grown together as a couple and individuals. He truly is my best friend, biggest support and the love of my life. He makes me laugh constantly, makes me feel great about myself, tells me I'm beautiful, hot, sexy, etc. (don't worry I tell him those things too - well not that he's beautiful...more like he's handsome). We have so much fun together, even our trips to the hardware store are fun and exciting. Trips to Target on Sundays though are not so fun. He HATES Target on Sunday.
If you really know Matt he is such a caring and giving person. Never asks for anything in return. I appreciate everything he does for me and acknowledge everything he does for others. I aspire to be like him. He is so generous.Matt is also very talented. He is an amazing dancer, instructor and trainer. He is business savvy as well. I know he wants to retire before he is 40 (I need to make some mucho bucks for him to do that), but I know people enjoy him as their instructor / trainer - so retiring by 40 may be out of the question.
The little things he does in life, make me smile. His sweet hugs and kisses, cuddles, jokes, funny dance moves around the house, his enthusiasm and excitement, his smile and his peaceful face when he is sleeping make me love him more and more every day.
Baby, if you are reading this (which you will because I will make you) - I love you to bits & pieces. You are my best friend and the love of my life. I look forward to many many more years together.

♥ your bug

For the rest of you - sorry for my cheesy, romantic post. :) Thanks for reading this far if you did.
Thought I'd throw in an older picture from about 5 years ago...have we changed??

1 comment:

ann olivia said...

Awww. That's awesome. Love you both!