30 September 2010

Pink Paislee in stock

MemoryWorks has their Pink Paislee items in stock. This is one of my favorite (if not my FAVORITE) scrapbooking brand. I love their designs, colors, papers, embellishments, stamps - okay all of it!! Well it is now IN STOCK!!!

Here are a few of my favorites:
Hocus Pocus

Look at these adorable rubons!! LOVE

Oh and the flip notes are a "HAVE TO HAVE!"

Parisian Anthology
This was one of my FAVORITE releases of the summer. Pink Paislee paired up with House of 3 to create this amazing line. Yes, it looks white and blank...but that is the thing - it's a BLANK canvas!! The paper has embossed images. Add Distress Ink, Ranger Mists (or other mists), water color paint, you name it!! Make it match any project!

These stamps are so freaking adorable and the price point is AWESOME!! $7.00 - you can't beat that!

Finally, this roll of tickets. There are 100 tickets! How cool is that?

These are just a FEW of the fantastic products MemoryWorks carries and that we carry in Pink Paislee. Check out my shopping area to view all the products. If you are interested in ordering, contact me or purchase directly from my site!

What is your favorite new line??

No comments: