12 September 2010

Photography Album

I love to dabble in photography. Taking headshots for the FM Ballet company and Gasper's School of Dance and photographing various elements in the world. I made a mini album that will hold some of my photography creations in it. The entire album is home made and uses my FAVORITE scrapbook line at the moment (Crate Paper: Restoration). I also used some stamps from Crafty Secrets that I won! They are AWESOME!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside Cover
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside Journaling page
Photobucket
Back Cover
Photobucket
Products Used
Crate Paper - Restoration 6x6 Paper Pad
Crate Paper - Restoration layered Chipboard elements
Crate Paper - Restoration Border Stickers
Crate Paper - Restoration Phrase Stickers
Crate Paper - Restoration Art Brads
Crate Paper - Restoration Chipboard
Clear Art Stamps - Photo Studio
Ribbon
Tim Holtz - Tattered Flower Die Cut

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

fabulous! Beautiful album.. wow!

Sasha said...

Beautiful. Looks like you've been MW's shopping already :)

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Lacey, I adore your album and love the old style lettering with the bright color papers you used! I'm going to post it on our blog so everyone can see how cool our Photo Studio stamp looks here

Thanks!
Sandy

Lacey said...

Thanks Sandy! It was such a fun album to put together and those stamps are so awesome!!! Thanks!

Sarah Lou said...

I have a huge love affair with crate, and i love what you have done with my fav line!