04 September 2010

Cosmo Cricket Challenge

I haven't been able to create in awhile. So I was soooo happy that I had a 3 day weekend with not too much going on so I could sit and scrapbook! Creativity has been pumping in my blood!

I browse MANY blogs through my blog reader and Cosmo Cricket is on of them. They are having a challenge to create a project based off their website design! I was so inspired and could wait to try it out for myself.

Here is their website inspiration:


Here is my take on the website inspiration, photos by my friend Ben Kusler
Cosmo Cricket Challege sept 4 2010
Close ups
Cosmo Cricket Challege sept 4 2010
Cosmo Cricket Challege sept 4 2010
Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket: Wanted 6x6 Pad
Cosmo Cricket: Wanted Chipboard
Cosmo Cricket: Tiny Type
Ranger Ink
ColorBox Ink
Fiskars: Apron Lace Border Punch
Ippity Stamp - Totally happy
Unity Stamp Company Stamp - Brave Girl

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Wow, what a great take on the web design. Was wondering how to use WANTED collection until I saw your LO.

Kelly Massman said...

What a beautiful layout! I would have thought Wanted would go best for masculine layouts, but yours has convinced me otherwise! So beautiful!