13 September 2010

Halloween Pages

I have OODLES of Halloween supplies. I think I MAY NOT buy any Halloween themed items this year...MAYBE!! It's hard to resist. Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays. It is so much fun to dress up and be spooked!

Here are some layouts I made (8" x 8") that I made using some products I bought last year and some products I received from a blog prize this year! I love how they coordinate so well together!

Halloween
Halloween
Halloween
Halloween
Close up of the Creative Imaginations Foiling
Halloween
Products Used
My Minds Eye - The Spiders Web paper set (2009)
Creative Imagination Foil kit
We R Memory Keepers - Rubons (2009 Product)
Pink Paislee - Twilight Postcards & Stamps (2009 Product)
Crafty Secrets - Creative Scraps (Halloween Greetings) & Image / journal notes (Halloween)

1 comment:

BethW said...

Oh I love this and I have a lot of the same product. Thank you for such awesome inspiration!