28 September 2010

bad blogger

Life has been... busy. But isn't it always. I haven't really had a chance to create too much lately. I did make a whole bunch of coffee cozy bases (which flowers will be added to shortly). I have probably 15 made in a rainbow of colors.

Here is my most recent batch of cozies... I think all of them are sold except one or 2. Remember though if you love one I can always make it again :)

I made these monkey's (special order) for my boss.
Photobucket
Some flower cozies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So that is just a little I've been working on. I have many many more coming.

I'm also holding a Holiday Card making class on November 6 here in town. Check out my EVENTS tab for information. And if you live in the Twin Cites - check out the Holiday vendor event happening Oct. 30!

2 comments:

avharris said...

Love the monkeys! I love the yellow and orange flower cozy too!! Very fall!
So excited to see what you come up with for me :)

Christina said...

The monkeys are DARLING!!! love 'em!