21 September 2010

Video - Distress Ink

I know, I know. There are MANY videos out there on Ranger Distress ink. But I thought I'd share with my e-newsletter readers and friends a QUICK tutorial on how to use these wonderful inks in a water color technique.

My friend Sandy is a mom of 4 (almost 5) and has little to no time to sit down and watch tutorial videos that are longer then 5 minutes long! Well after she said that and much thinking, I decided - I'm going to make videos of simple tutorials of products and page elements (embellishments) and show viewers in under 5 minutes!

Now, this is the FIRST video I have ever made and have ever edited. I know there are some spelling errors and some things I will want to change for next time, but I'm proud with how it turned out for my FIRST time. So be nice on me ;)


Alright there you have it! My first ever video.

Project Supplies
Ranger: Distress Ink
Ranger: Ink Blending Tool
Ranger: Non-stick Craft Mat (I think ANY crafter needs one)
Ranger: Mini Misters or Water bottle

Cardstock, tag or any other element you want to try the technique on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the video screen was blank ???

Lacey said...

If you press play it should work. Let me knwo if it doesn't.