02 September 2010

New Stampy Finds

I'm ADDICTED to stamps. Seriously! I'm always looking for cute new images and companies. I love stamps because you can use them over & over & over again. I only buy cling or acrylic stamps though. I stopped buying wood stamps about 2 or 3 years ago now. Living in an apt and moving often makes it hard to collect these type of stamps. But I'm okay and moved onto the world of cling & acrylic stamps. Here are a FEW companies I found that I adore. What are some of your favorite stamps or stamp brands??

  • Clear Art Stamps (I just won a set on their blog!! I'm beyond thrilled!) These vintage stamps are so beautiful, yummy and amazing pieces of art! I won the set to the left!
  • Papertrey Ink - this company has some adorable designs that I can't WAIT to get my hands on. I adore these Friendship Jar fall fillers stamps. Their blog is FILLED with amazing inspiration!
  • Unity Stamp Co. - I know I've mentioned them before, but I just ADORE their stamps. I'm seriously considering signing up for their monthly kit club. It's just not in the budget at the moment. But maybe I can for a few months soon. This months set is so freaking adorable!! That company is filled with amazing talent! Don't you LOVE those chairs?!? too cute!
  • Tim Holtz Stamps by Stampers Anonymous - if you ♥ Tim Holtz then you {love} these stamps! I love his vintage quirky designs! They are any stamper, crafter, scrapbooker, ATC creators DREAM! Also, check out his components stamps! I have one of them and I love it. They fit perfectly on an ATC and they are cling stamps! Fantastic!

2 comments:

AJ said...

Lacey- thanks for your sweet comment- as for the KOM...You can sign up and then quit if you have to- luckily it's almost a zero obligation club! ;)

Jennifer said...

Oooh... good post. I <3 stamps too. My favorite cling stamp brand so far is HeroArts. I find their impressions are the most like rubber stamps. Sometimes other brands do not seem to work well with any inks I use. The ink beads up and changes the stamped image. Thoughts? Am I doing something wrong?

I am dying to get some Unity stamps.