03 August 2011

Chalkboard x2

I have yet another chalkboard to share this week.  This is a smaller one and I used the Authentique 6x6 paper pad Blissful.  This is a new company and my LSS (K & Krafts) recently started carrying the line. 

Yellow is my favorite color and pair it with Grey and it's my FAV color-combo!!  So this will be perfect for my craft room.

 I cut out flowers from one of the pattern papers and adhered them to the corner.  I stamped a phrase with Technique Tuesday stamp from the AE Kit Club (Real Life) and embossed it.
I stamped another Technique Tuesday Stamp on a piece of pattern paper and cut it to look like a banner. I then attached one of my NEW Crafty Flowers (avail. in my Etsy shop) to the corner!

I'm just loving these little chalkboards!!!  What are you creating this week?

No comments: