25 August 2011

Lynn's Cards

Well due to my little knowledge of wordpress, I'll be using this blog a while longer until I figure out my new site.

Today I want to review a Card Kit sent to me by my scrapbook Soul Sister and card extraordinaire Lynn D (From My Bungalow).  She is putting together card kits that she will eventually sell on Etsy, but wanted some feedback prior to listing them.

These kits are fabulous and packaged so CUTE!  Just check it out below!
IMAG0153

The Kits come with enough supplies for 4 cards.  My kit included: (4) Pre folded cards, (4) Envelopes, (4) custom flowers, (4) bases, tags, ribbon and accent pieces!
I created the 4 cards in the kit with the contents.  It took me less then 30 minutes and I have 4 custom made cards that will be perfect with any gift or everyday giving.
It really took little effort to put the cards together with great results. My kit included Cosmo Cricket (Circa 1934).  There will be a lot more to come from Lynn and make sure you stop by her blog and check out her awesome creations! 

Come back tomorrow for more card creations!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

wow, your cards look great Lacey! thanks for reviewing on your blog today. now I'm motivated to make more kits!