14 May 2008

Another card for the Hero Arts blog! I bought these adorable house stamps last night (bad me - I shouldn't go shopping). But I made this card for this weeks challenge, which is "backgrounds".

I stamped the houses from the stamp set below. Each house had a different ink color (which was from the Colorbox - queue Chocolates & Blueberries stack.) I stamped the houses at different angles randomly on the card. Than I cut out some coordinating pattern paper and a piece of cardstock - where i stamped the bigger house, tree & saying to make that the focus of the card.
Photobucket

There you have it! It is a simple card project! Can I just say - i'm addicted to acrylic stamps!

If you haven't checked out the Hero Arts blog yet - head over there. They have awesome ideas for stamping projects, weekly challenges, prizes, and wonderful people who host the blog and participate in the challenges! There is a PRIZE awarded today for just replying to their blog - how easy is that?

Anyway. Today the sun is out and shining...and the next few days don't look too bad! The MemoryWorks retreat is a month away - I'm so excited. I haven't really thought about it lately...I've been so busy with other things. But now I've been thinking about it and I can't wait to meet everyone from Home Office, other consultants and scrapbookers!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Aw that's a sweet card!