13 May 2008

change for spring

The black background was a little too dark for me - since I want it to be spring and i want it now! Luckily we have no snow - but it did snow this past Saturday (yuck). I just wish it would be warm and I didn't have to wear a coat anymore and I could wear tank tops & flip flops. I just feel like that day will never come. This winter has been so long. So I'm hoping my light, bright white blog will cheer me up!

Here is a card I made for the Hero Arts Blog contest last week.
Photobucket
The theme was "Pink" - and we made caring cards for people who have cancer and their families. So I love my card and was happy to send it for someone who needs some encouragement!

This weeks challenge is "backgrounds" - i'm not quite sure what I will do yet. I will figure it out. :D

How are the May Calendar pages coming along? Honestly I haven't started my own yet. But I will soon! And post. Lu - I still owe you a RAK from last month. So I will get that out soon.

If you haven't seen the brochure yet for Gasper's School of Dance 2008 - 2009 season - check it out in the previous post. I am so proud how it turned out (yes i'm going to brag - sorry). LOL

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Great LO's and cards Lacey! You did an awesome job on that brochure too! Love the spring-y-ness of your blog. We got snowed on last Sat too. At least it isn't sticking!!!

Lu said...

Love that card, Lacey.
No worries on my RAK...I have a big order coming from MW, so I'll be in scrap heaven either way! I've got to figure out some picture to put on the May page...hmmm...

leah said...

Great card, Lacey! I've been meaning to grab that set of stamps. I just love those trees. :)