27 March 2010

Etsy love...

I have created a few coffee cozies to add to my Etsy Shop. I will be on vacation for the next week, so the coffee cozies will not be up until the top of April. But I wanted to share with you a few new ones I will be adding.



I have also completed a custom order of 3 coffee cozies as well. Here are 2 of them I created!Check out the MemoryWorks website on or around April 1, 2010 to view my Inspiration projects I created for MemoryWorks. I love how they turned out. Don't forget my newsletter will be out the first FULL week of April, to sign-up put your e-mail address into "My Newsletter" on the left hand side of my blog. Also, check out all the GREAT new products MemoryWorks has to offer (the new catalog was released March 2010) - go to "Shop Our Products"

No comments: