12 March 2010

New Catalog

MemoryWorks released their NEW Spring 2010 Catalog this morning! There are so many GREAT products that you will LOVE. The catalog is in 4 parts listed below. Check it out! Also, if you would like a printed copy of the catalog, let me know. It is $5.00 or I will give you one for FREE if you place an order of $30 or more (deal good till April 15). Contact me for more information!

There are so many great new products in the catalog that I love including the abundance of acrylic stamps (I'm addicted). My favorites include: 7 Gypsies - Avignon Clear Stamps (found on page 18), Bo Bunny Paradise Clear Stamps (found on page 9), Pink Paislee - Queen Bee Clear Stamps (found on page 6) and BasicGrey - To Do Clear Stamps (found on page 1).

My favorite paper lines include: Pink Paislee Queen Bee & Bayberry Cottage (found on page 6), ALL the 6x6 paper pads (BasicGrey, Pink Paislee & Cosmo Cricket have some), the beautiful Lush line by My Minds Eye (comes in many colors, found on pages 13 - 14), and the Basic Lines by BasicGrey (found on page 1).

There are so many other products I LOVE, and will highlight more soon!

Catalog Sections
Simple Stories (look at the GREAT accessories they added).
Collection Essentials 1
Collection Essentials 2
Basic Essentials

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, check out my website!

No comments: