18 March 2010

MemoryWorks - March Express Kit

The MemoryWorks Express kit is a great way to try new products that you may love or you may have never thought of trying or buying! I love the March kit and all the bright colors that were in it! My goal this year is to use my supplies. If I buy something, I need to use it and ALL of it, before I move onto another paper line. So far, this is working really well. Here are a few projects I completed with the March 2010 MemoryWorks Express Kit. (The March kit is sold out, but the link gives you an idea of how much stuff is LOADED in these kits. For more information on subscribing to the MW Express Kit club, contact me.
Tip of the day: You buy product for a reason, sure it looks beautiful, spunky or the got-to-have item. But it is not beautiful sitting in a paper holder, box or drawer. Use the papers vs hoarding papers. Show them off with the photos you love! That is why you bought the papers, right?

No comments: