14 June 2010

Family

I spent the weekend with my brother, sister in law, Matt & of course the cutest nephew on the planet!! My nephew has changed so much since I last saw him in April. He now walks, talks, and has bright red hair that slightly curls. He is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! He is definitely entertaining and captures everyone's attention in a room. It's hard to not watch his every move. He loves to dance too, which is beyond adorable.

Saturday we went to Mall of America - Nickelodeon World or whatever it is called now. Lucas loves going on rides! He held onto his ride ticket the entire time, not letting it go. I got to ride on the big trucks with him. He is still so little, he couldn't really turn the steering wheel or honk the horn until the ride was over. He also went on the Carousel & one other ride. When it was the "adults" turn to go on rides, we took turns watching Lucas. When Matt & I were watching Lucas we played on the coin operated "grocery" store type rides. He loved it. We had to get change so he could continue playing on the moving rides. Check out the photos below of my weekend :)

Driving the bus
Photobucket
Lucas with Auntie
Photobucket
Cuddles with Dad
Photobucket
Auntie & Lucas in the morning...
Photobucket
Hanging with Dad. Look at how grown up he is getting!
Photobucket
Yes, too grown up :) I think he gets this from his mom (my sis in law)
Photobucket
I already miss my little guy! But in just a few short weeks, we are heading to Indiana to see my parents and I get to spend more time with everyone!!

No comments: