24 June 2010

A sneak peek

I just wanted to share a sneak peek of an album I've been working on. It's a 2010: Year in Review mini album. There is 2 pages for each month. I'm using 2 GCD: Chip Art 5x7 albums to complete it. I'm currently working on August (moving right along). I'm leaving spots open for photos & journaling and just doing the base of the pages & the elements. Some months I have envelopes for additional journaling or photos, as well as tags. I'm having a really good time working on this album.

I'm using two main paper lines, MemoryWorks Exclusive line: Simple Stories - Life Documented and Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees. The Simple Story line is perfect as it is a year in review type paper and the Pink Paislee paper definitely matches really well. I'm so excited for the final product and adding photos and journaling of events this year.

SO here is a sneak peek!! Note: I didn't edit these photos, so sorry if they are dark.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Also, the Simple Stories: Life Documented line is on sale (LAST DAY IS TODAY!), so snag one up for yourself!

No comments: