07 July 2010

4th Happiness

I spent the fourth of July with my favorite people!! Matt & I went to Indiana to visit my parents and my brother, sis in law and nephew came too! It was such a joy to sit around and relax. We went to the zoo one day and pretty much sat around the rest of the week.

I did learn how to crochet, so coffee cozies with flowers are coming soon!! Well, here are a few pictures from the trip!

Lucas thought it was so fun to play in the millions of pillows on Grandpa & Grandma's bed

















Lucas playing with his toys in "his" bedroom

Matt & I at the Zoo

Family walking around the zoo

Playing in the pool on a hot summer day

HUGE Icecream sandwich at the zoo for such a little guy

Lucas playing on the billards table (don't worry his mommy is right outside this photo)

I hope to make some layouts and mini albums with these photos (plus a million more I took). I love vacations. I love summer. Happy 4th!

No comments: