21 July 2010

Summer CHA 2010 - MUST HAVES

So sneak peeks have been flying around the manufacturer's blogs this past week or so. And I'm in love. This is such an exciting time because new product is always fun to have and to see what new innovating things companies come out with is so thrilling to see. The bad part - my wallet doesn't like me and won't let me buy everything I want! BOO! Lottery anyone?

Well here are my top 5 (super hard to choose) products that I love and seen (SO FAR) for summer 2010 CHA! There maybe honorable mentions...hehe. In no particular order.

(1) Pink Paislee: This comes to no surprise as it is my favorite brand, I was bound to LOVE Pink Paislee. Now I'm jumping the gun on this a little, as their full release is happening this week. So not everything has been seen yet. But loving it so far! So far my favorite line is Hocus Pocus and the Parisian line looks divine - has not been revealed yet. I love their new Oversized Clear cards and the flip notes of course and the papers in the Hocus Pocus line are fabulous :D I love Halloween!

(2) Tim Holtz - Swoon. I'm attracted to Tim Holtz's creative mind. He is inspirational, innovative, and amazing at what he does and has awesome products. His stuff is like being in a candy shop. You don't want just want the chocolate bar or the sour patch candies - you want the WHOLE store. He is on Sneak Peek day no. 9 and I have to say - he has not disappointed me. I do have to say - my FAVORITE item was released today (I even Facebook my favorite LSS to see if she would be carrying it - sad I know). This die you see to the left is my FAVORITE of his release. There are so many things about Tim Holtz release that are fabulous - but that could be a WHOLE blog post plus. So just head over to his blog & check it out for yourself.

(3) Crate Paper. If you have never used Crate Paper papers - you are MISSING out. Over the years this has been on the top of my list for favorite paper companies. They come out with amazing designs and products that I adore. This release is NO different, and actually probably my FAVORITE release I've seen out of ANY company this summer CHA. I adore the texture of CP papers. And the colors and patterns they design and put together amaze me!

My FAVORITE of their releases is Restoration. Where to begin with this line? Seriously I don't know. I want every single piece of it! Head over to their blog and check it all out! I couldn't decide what image I wanted to share! Oh and CP has 6x6 paper pads (I love love love these!!)

(4) Teresa Collins: Stampmaker machine. Okay now this is a MUST have (especially for a stamp addict like me). I saw this machine revealed on her blog and about fell off my chair. I haven't stopped talking about it. It is so obvious that I LOVE this machine that Matt asked me where he can buy me one (to hush me up). For a few days it was non-stop talk about this machine. All the possibilities!! My head is spinning with excitement! Anyway, she is also releasing some great new lines including "FreeStyle". Pink and orange has been a favorite color combo of mine for a very long time...so this line definitely caught my eye.

(5) Cosmo Cricket - lots of fun things going on over there! Including a special re-release of WANTED! AWESOME! Love that line. I'm digging their holiday line and the non-traditional colors. Their ALPHAS are a MUST have! I adore them!!! The ones to the right are CLEAR! how cool is that!! Love them. I'm also digging the "Togetherness" line. Too cute!! So many adorable things!! They also have MATCHING Unity Stamp Co. Stamps! SWEETNESS!! I love Unity Stamp Co.




Honorable Mention:
Okay so this isn't a CHA release - it's just a product that I have found to be truly awesome and can't WAIT to scrapbook with it. The new Simple Stories: ele.ment.ary line by MemoryWorks. Check previous posts featuring the line and all the information! If you would like to pre-order this line, contact me! This is only available through a MemoryWorks consultant.

Alright! There you have it. My FAVs (so far) of the new releases. Other companies I adore are Fancy Pants Designs, Bella Blvd., American Crafts, and Maya Road.

No comments: