13 July 2010

Playing "Artist"

Patience. That is a word I have to remember when creating sometimes. I rush through things a lot and don't have the patience to let things fully dry or to color something in. But I'm learning that patience pays off. Michael's craft store has some great beginner products for someone who wants to dabble into "art". They have acrylic paint sets, water color sets, colored pencil sets, brushes, and more for a very reasonable price. I purchased the water color set; probably because I was drawn to all the beautiful colors displayed (36 to be exact) and I couldn't beat the price ($4.99). I bought some canvas as well. Now canvas isn't new to me. I have completed many projects over the years on canvas. This time I have a project in mind and hope to have it completed soon!

So here are 2 cards I created using Unity stamps and my new water color paints!
This card I used "She Said" stamp set (Unity Stamp Co.)

MemoryWorks July 2010 Express Kit, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, 7 Gypsies Stamp

Unity Stamp Co. - Material Girl

There you have it! Oh and be patient :D

No comments: