12 November 2013

Day 1 - 30 Days, 30 Cards

So I know it is not November 1st. But I'm playing catch up on my cards. I wanted to start out this series with Day 1.

What is 30 Days, 30 Cards?
30 Days, 30 Cards is a MemoryWorks event. Everyday for the month of November a sketch and inspiration card is posted by a TeamWorks member on the MemoryWorks Blog. Everyone has the opportunity to participate! Just link your blog post with the card and sketch and the day of the sketch to the 30 Days, 30 Cards page on the MW Blog to enter to win a prize package from Home Office. More details on the 30 Days, 30 Cards blog page. So join in. You can submit your cards at any time during the month!

Alright, now for Day 1 sketch (which was posted by Jenn). This sketch was found on the Deconstructed Sketch site.
My take on the sketch above:
Supplies: Fancy Pants: Merry Little Christmas (6x6 paper pad, Flair, Ephemera); Mister Huey Mist; twine; kraft paper.

Stop by again for more card inspiration, which may be out of order. I just pick the sketches that inspire me that day and go with it!

Go post your own take on this sketch to your blog and link it to the MemoryWorks Blog!

No comments: