27 November 2013

WRMK - Guest Designer

Hello everyone!
Happy Wednesday (aka FRIDAY for many). I'm excited to share some projects I made way back in early fall. This summer I applied for a guest designer position with We R Memory Keepers and they contacted me to create some projects using their Harvest collection!

Check out their blog for other awesome inspiration and see my projects there as well!

I created three projects using this paper line. First this simple Thanks Card.
Supplies: WRMK (Harvest Papers, Embossed Designer Stickers); American Crafts (Kraft Paper); Mister Huey's Inky Black)


The second project I created is a layout featuring a photo taken at my wedding this past summer. The colors of this paper line matched some of the colors in my wedding (Grey, Navy, Mustard and Tiffany Blue).
Supplies: WRMK: Harvest Paper (Work Bench (Layout background), Floral Spray, Garden Shed); WRMK: Harvest (Embossed Stickers); WRMK: Harvest Tags (You & Me with Frame); WRMK: Sew Easy Thread (Glitter Primary); American Crafts: Kraft Paper; Prima Flowers; Studio Calico: Wood Veneer Hearts; Studio Calico: Misty Huey’s (Gold); Technique Tuesday Stamps: Label Maker (Kit Club); Fiskars: Scallop Boarder Punch; Gold Washi Tape; Acrylic Paint; American Crafts: This to that Tab Adhesive Circles; Stickles: Cinnamon; Tim Holtz: Distress Stains (Tarnished Brass); Gold Embossing Powder; Ribbon: Gold

The final project I created is a frame. I die cut the frame with my Silhouette machine. It features a picture of my youngest nephew from fall 2012. I die cut the leaves also with my Silhouette Machine. I cut some in patter paper, glitter paper and than plain white paper, which I jazzed up with inks (see below).
WRMK: Harvest Paper (Rusty Drawer (Frame Base), Country Plaid, Maple Leaf); WRMK: Harvest (Embossed Stickers); American Crafts: Kraft Cardstock; Tim Holtz: Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Walnut Stain); American Crafts: This to that Tab Adhesive Circles; Tim Holtz: Distress Glitter (Antique Linen); Silhouette Die Cuts: 3 Fall Leaves (Lori Whitlock); Water Bottle; 3d Bracket Shaped Frame (Lori Whitlock)

Here are the leaves that I die cut with white paper and made them my own.
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and rubbed them on my craft mat. I then sprayed with water and laid my white leaves on top of the ink and even dragged the leaves across it a little till I got the look I wanted. After they dried I inked the edges with Walnut Stain (Tim Holtz).

There you have it! I've been holding onto these projects for awhile, so I'm super excited to finally share them!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: