14 November 2013

Day 4 - 30 Days, 30 Cards

Well, I haven't completed day 3 of 30 Days, 30 cards yet, so today I'm skipping ahead to day 4. Day 4 was hosted by Cathie Hollins. Check out the day 3 blog post (link above) to check out Cathie's card. For more information on 30 Days, 30 Cards and how you can participate, check out it's page on the MW blog.

Sketch
Source - Pagemaps

Here is my take on this sketch.
Supplies: Echo Park - Tis the Season (6x6 paper pad, Chipboard); Black Cardstock, Snowflake embossing folder, Silver embossing powder.

Tips on this card:
  • I first embossed the base of the card with a snowflake embossing folder.
  • Next, I inked around the edges with an embossing ink pad and sprinkled on silver embossing powder, which I set with my heat gun. 
  • I than pieced the paper together.
Thanks for coming by today!! Join me again tomorrow for more card inspiration!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Pretty, pretty! I hope to play along this weekend.